Sunday, August 24, 2008

Computer Problems

Hey everyone! I have wanted to post pictures, but I have been using my parent's computer because our computer needs a new A/C adaptor. Our screen won't turn on and so I can't get to my pictures. I don't even know where the cord is to our camera so I can upload my pictures onto my parent's computer, so I will just keep updating as much as I can until things are running again! I have to post pictures with my blogs, so I will do that soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the computer problems....i hate it when the computer takes a dive you realize how much you use it. Glad Carson's shots went well and good luck keeping your eyelashes intact.

The Whitney's said...

Ouch! That must hurt to have your eyelashes pulled out! Well I'll be awaiting your new pictures! Maybe you can put one of me kicking your butt at Mario Kart!