Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Carson's First Haircut

Today Aunt Gina and I took Carson to get his very first haircut. I was really contimplating whether or not I wanted to get it trimmed or actually cut. I decided to cut it way short. It grows so fast and I feel like I am contantly chasing him with the scissors. I just like the hair around his ears to stay short.

So, we took him to Cookie Cutters and it was a really fun place. It's too expensive to go every time, but once in a while will be fine, as long as we only have the one child. He got to sit in a car, they popped in a Baby Einstein movie for him, which is watched really well, they gave him his one of his favorite things...a ballon that came with a cookie cutter and a sucker. They also had toys for them to play with and they even gave us some bubbles to blow to keep him entertained. The girl who cut his hair was so nice and really good with him. They even gave me a lock of his curls and put it in a bag for me. We had a really good experience there and I can see why it's 13.95 for a haircut.

I have to say that my son looks adorable!! I love his new haircut, but my heart aches now because he doesn't look like my little baby boy anymore.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is pretty dang handsome!!

Sheri said...

That place sounds so cute! Nathaniel's hair is already crazy long and Brandon says I need to take him in for a haircut or he's just going to shave it all off. I think I may give that place a try. It sounds adorable.