Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obsession

Okay, I have no idea where Carson has gotten this from, but he is obsessed with eyelashes. If he doesn't have something in his hands constantly, he plays with his eyelashes or mine and Dave's. In the morning, we'll get Carson out of his crib and one of us will just bring him back into the room and put him in the middle. I think we do this hoping he'll go back to sleep so we can get more sleep. Well, it never happens. Once he's awake, he's ready to go. Anyway, this morning, Dave brought him in and I was still asleep and Carson started pulling on my eyelashes. It seriously hurts! He is so funny. I think he gets it from me because I can't hold still. My hands have to be constantly doing something. That is probably why I am a Surgical Tech. You have to keep your hands busy the whole time. He could get it from his dad though. Dave is a very productive person who loves to get things done. Who knows? I just haven't seen any baby love their eyelashes as much as Carson does.

No comments: