Carson in front of Bruce (scariest thing ever). Mom has a phobia of sharks
Ey, Ey Captain Carson!
Today Carson is turning one! Well, it's official at 10:06 pm. We can't believe how fast the year has flown by. Well, I can't say that because he became apart of our lives that it seems we've had him forever! That's a good thing though. He is so fun! We've really enjoyed his sweet, happy personality. Dave and I are always entertained with all the things he does.
We started off the day by running errands and making sure we had everything for his party. Dave got off at one so we went to The Living Planet Aquarium. Carson loved it! He loved seeing all of the fish, frogs, the octopus, sting rays and sharks swim around. I have to agree with Kirstin and say it is a little expensive for what it is, but in 5-10 years they'll be opening their big exhibit, so I guess they need to make money somehow. I think I'm spoiled because Dave and I went to the Aquarium of the Pacific when we went to California, so I can't compare it to that.
Carson's birthday party was a success. Thank you all of the gifts and for coming! I am so glad that we only were left with 5 pieces of cake which is still sitting on my counter. You are all very generous and we love and appreciate all of you!





1 comment:
His cake was so cute and yummy! Addi loved the cake and ice cream lots! I loved the M&M's with Carson's picture, great idea!!!!
Post a Comment