Monday, August 4, 2008
Carson's Birthday Invite
Just to let all of you know, who ever reads my blog is invited to Carson's birthday party on Aug. 11 at 7:00 pm. We will just be outside of our apartment eating cake and ice cream, so please feel free to come and get some! We would love all of you just to come celebrate his birthday. A gift is not required.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow a year has gone by?? so sad...I will check our schedule..we would love to come and see the b-day boy!!!
Sorry, Nate won't be there. He has his play that night. I'll try to make it if I can. I can't believe he is one already! He is so cute!
-Angie
If ice cream is involved count me in!
I work but we will try to be there after. I can't believe it's already been a year. Time flies.
I hope the party was fun for him. What a cool kid. when are you going to post pictures of your awesome husband's herculean climb up the tallet mountain in utah???
Post a Comment