My mom's birthday is on the 31st of July, so we celebrated her birthday down in St. George. Happy #36 mom! (She'll love me for that)
Carson was teething before we went on our trip, so Friday night in Mesquite he was not a happy camper. Here is what sunscreen does to his hair!
One of the greatest burger joints ever, in my opinion
July 29 through Aug. 2, our family went down to St. George. I couldn't leave Carson behind and my parents were going to go down to St. George anyway, so we all went together. It was nice because we all went to see The Sound of Music at Tuacahn on Wednesday night and then Dave and I got to go to Les Miserables on Thursday night by ourselves. My parents went Tuesday night by themselves to Les Mis. It was amazing. I liked it so much better than The Sound of Music, but with Les Mis you see more talent with the solos and duets they have. I highly recommend either play.
Guess where we got to eat? That's right, In and Out Burger. I don't know if a lot of you have been there, but they have on in Vegas and a couple in California and this one just opened in St. George a couple of months ago. We knew it was coming way before then because my brother-in-law Beau fixes trash compactors and he had to go fix or install it before they opened.
We stayed at the Marriot and we loved it. Carson loved swimming!! It was his first time in a public pool. He loved sitting up on the rocks and watching the waterfall. We had an awesome time!
Friday night, we stayed in Mesquite. I used to go down to Mesquite all of the time when I was younger and it was just too hot to enjoy.




No comments:
Post a Comment