Today Carson went to the doctor for his 1 year check up and to get some shots. He broke in the office very first thing by peeing all over the carpet. I had to change his diaper so we could get him weighed and he went everywhere. My sister Gina went with me and we were laughing so hard. I was laughing because I was so embarrassed, but the nurse said it happens all of the time. He also went around pulling the paper off of the bed with an, "uh-oh" sound to follow it. He hasn't said uh-oh in a while, so when he ripped the paper off of the bed, he was shocked and wondered where it all came from. I guess our visits are going to be a little more interesting from now on.
His shots went fine. They didn't phase him at all. I just feel bad because I separated them. Instead of all 5 I only did 3. Dave wanted to get them all done at once, but Carson was sick so I thought separating them would be okay.
Carson is actually doing very well. His nose stopped running and his yeast and rash is getting better. He is a handful for sure!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I always hate going with when they get shots. They get this look of "how can you let them do this to me? I thought you loved me??" I can't take it. You are lucky Carson is such a good easy going kid.
Post a Comment