Today Carson and I got invited to go with Aunt Kirstin, Jackson, Noah and Baden to Hogle Zoo. It was way fun. We went early in the morning when it wasn't so hot yet so the animals were very active. We also stayed the right amount of time (9:45-12:30) because it was starting to get way hot and crowded.
We got to see the white alligator scratch his face and swim around a bit. Carson loved to look at him move. We also got to see the elephant, who is pregnant and is due next summer. Carson really liked the monkeys because of how fast they were moving around. We saw a black bear, zebras, rhinos really up close, and the tiger was in the water playing and splashing around.
It was so fun to be able to see Carson's face as he smiled with each new thing. He is so curious and we had lots of fun looking at all of the animals!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a fun day at the Zoo. Have you put together our work out plan?
oops sorry! Jolene is my mom's account this is really Kelli
We were glad you could come it was super fun we will do it again soon, maybe in September (I like to get the full use of my pass...hehehe) Emily said you were really cute and nice. Talk to you soon.
I love the zoo! I agree it is best to go first thing or in the Spring. It's kind of boring when it is so hot and the animals are too hot to do anything. Post some cute pics:)
If you're interested I have a pass and get to bring an adult free each time, so we could have a play date at the zoo. We like to think of every excuse to go. Now that it's cooler we could go at any time. :-)
Post a Comment