Today I got to go to Swiss Days with Ann and her sister Carrie and her daughter, Miranda and her sister Kindra (if I spell names wrong, let me know) and mom, Kelli and Jen. It was way fun! I haven't had that much fun in a while. I loved the atmosphere and the breakfast we had was delicious! We all bought the same table and shelves! I totally didn't go to spend a lot of money, but I did anyway. It was nice to be baby free for the day because it had been such a long and lonely week without Dave because of Usana's Convention. We were lucky enough to go there yesterday and visit Dad and see all of the awesome people he works with.
A lady that has dealt with Dave over the phone a couple of times came to the booth looking for him and brought him some See's Chocolates. She had never met him before and was anxious to meet him. Dave was helping someone else and she saw me. She asked me if I was his wife and I told her yes and she raved over him and how much she appreciated his customer service. It was so nice to meet her and have her say those kind things about him. I think we all go to work and wonder why we don't get recognized for certain things, but Dave always does. The people he works with do and the people he works for do as well.
Anyway, Swiss Days was the bomb and I am already saving up for next year. I have to get things to buy for my shelf now.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I had so much fun! I love swiss day's and I can't believe that we bought those shelves and table's. Our houses are so cute now.
Swiss Days is the best! I have been going since I was 10 yrs old. This year Jon actually came with..it was fun, we went Friday. Saturday is too crazy for me up there! Glad you guys bought stuff. I only bought a cute Halloween decoration:)
I'm glad you came with us! It was so much fun!
Can't wait to see all your fun finds.
I was glad you loaned out Dave for Convention. He was awesome and did a great job for us.
Good thing you guys didnt take Jana to Swiss Days. Sounds expensive to me. :^)
I was glad you loaned out Dave for Convention. He was awesome and did a great job for us.
Good thing you guys didnt take Jana to Swiss Days. Sounds expensive to me. :^)
Glad you came, Swiss days is the best ever!!!
Post a Comment