Carson ready to go with snacks and a smile on his face, as always!
Today I decided to take Carson to Wheeler Farm by ourselves, which I'm glad we did because we sit at home a lot, and my dad called and said he wanted to come and see Carson, we invited him to go along with us. It was way fun, but way too hot. We got to see lots of animals and Carson loved them. He even to got to pet a horse! Which he was very unsure about. We saw cows, sheep, billy goats, horses, chickens, roosters, pigs, geese and ducks! Carson and I had watched a Baby Einstein video earlier that day about animals, so it was fun to have an all day lesson about animals.
Later on Dave and I went to See The Dark Knight! We loved it. Heath Ledger was a psycho!! I was seriously afraid of the dark last night after watching him play that role. He did really good. It was so sad to watch him through the whole thing knowing that he was dead and would never make sure a great performance again. I guess you could say he went out with a bang. When we came home Carson was still awake and having fun with Grandpa and Grandma.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Wheeler Farm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Sounds so fun! Jer and I are going to go see the dark night tonight and I hope I don't get too scared!
Call me we would love to hang out with you guys! :)
I love wheeler farm. It is free, and so much fun. Glad to see you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment