Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007

This year Halloween was fun, even though Carson is too young to go trick or treating! Fun as in mom and dad still getting to dress Carson up for Halloween. Poor Carson only got 2 out of the 4 naps he usually takes everyday, so come nighttime, we had a our own little scary monster at our house :) We took these cute photos of him in his pumpkin costume. I was surprised about how happy he was during picture time, due to his lack of napping. Dave and I decided to go to Grandma and Grandpa Unck's house because we live in their ward boundary and wanted to see our primary kids in their costumes. Then we went over to the Mangum's to check out the costumes. We weren't planning on going there, but we wanted Randy and Peggy to see Carson, so we killed two birds with one stone. I was glad to see them because we haven't seen them for a while. It was fun to see the kids, even though Nicholas and Macey were already out of their costumes. Nicholas was a knight and Macey was a witch. Thomas shaved his head to be an army guy, Maddie was, of coarse, a BYU cheerleader and Maile (I hope that's how you spell it) was a pumpkin as well. I would've given anything to see Jackson and the twins! I hope to see pics! (Hint Hint). The twins were pirates! Jackson was Captain Jack Sparrow! Jackson showed me some of his getup while Dave and I went up there so Dave could help paint. Very cool! We were supposed to decorate an already assembled haunted house made of gingerbread cookies, but I didn't feel like playing with black and orange frosting...maybe next year.


The perfect picture, thanks to dad's great posing skills

I like this one too because I was the one making him smile.

He is so cute. The 10 bucks I spent on this Halloween costume was well worth it.

Have I said how cute our little boy is?

And this is his beloved Bat Hat! This was my favorite part about his whole Halloween getup!

1 comment:

Park Family said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun and Carson looks like he enjoyed his first Halloween. He is such a cutie and gets bigger in every new post. I will for sure post pictures of our Halloween fun...we've all been sick for the last week so we are all a little behind with things. See you guys Sunday!

-kirstin