Friday, October 12, 2007

Discovering Hands

About a week ago, when I stopped putting Carson in outfits that cover his hands, started to learn he actually has them!! It is so cute. One minute he'll be completely silent, and the next you'll hear endless sucking. The other day I was driving to my mom and dad's house and I looked in my rear view mirror and into a mirror we have on the back of the seat so we can see him, and I could see Carson looking at these two things that kept coming back and out of view in front of his face. I knew then he was getting frustrated because I had him in an outfit with mittens. He wanted to suck on his hands, but yet, couldn't find them. All of the sudden I hear this quiet cry of frustration and his bottom lip went into his classic pout mode. I let out a little giggle and promised him once we got to Grandma's I would uncover his hands.
This little picture was too cute to leave out of the blog. I took it while taking some pictures of him sucking his hands. He is going to be a total thumb sucker!

No comments: