Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Unknown Object


Carson is so funny. He wakes up in the morning to eat and normally he wants to go back to bed really quick after his first feeding. I usually do too. :) I will go back to bed with him depending on how early he eats and wake up before him and get ready for the day. Sometimes, he wakes up before me. Then the rest of the day, he eats, plays, then he goes back down for naps. When he gets tired, he starts off by doing his tired cry that consists of the word, "ow". It's so adorable. He loves to be swaddled still so we put him in his favorite blanket...the swaddle blanket Grandma and Grandpa Unck gave him. It's called a kiddopotamus. Dave doesn't say, "where's his swaddle blanket?" Dave always says,"where's his kiddopotamus?" That's funny Daddy for ya! Then I like to rock him after he is swaddled. He is so funny because he will stare at something behind me and hang his mouth open and press it against my arm. After he is done looking at the unknown object behind me he lifts his head, faces me and closes his eyes. It is so cute to watch him. I've tried sticking something in front of his face, but he always is looking at that object. Even when the light is off it's still there, so I know it's not the light he is looking at. It is so fun getting to know this little boy!

No comments: