
In my first blog on the page I talked about a little indent on Carson's tummy. Or should I say a dimple? It is the cutest little thing. Just another characteristic that makes him even cuter! Dave and I are having a blast taking care of Carson. Of coarse my blast is a whole blasting through my stomach. I worry about everything! Even when he is completely content. I am sure every first mom could agree with me though. I feel so spoiled that I get to spend so much more time with him than Dave. Dave is still working really hard at Usana, being the great Compliance Assistant and Student at the U that he is! He is working really hard to support our family and I appreciate everything he does. I miss him a lot though! I am slowly getting back into leaving the house. It is hard because I am trying to do the same things with Carson everyday so he can slowly get into a schedule. He is finally sleeping really well at night, which makes mom and dad very happy! Carson is also saying, "agoo, ager, and ewe." He is also starting to squeal in delight, which is so adorable. We have so much fun with him. He makes us really happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment