
The thing about babies is you can't say you don't treat them a little like dolls sometimes. Well, when it comes to playing dress up I mean. Here is the picture of Aunt Gina's handiwork in the picture above. I chose the outfit, but she did his hair. I have to agree with Shiree and say he does look like a little "Who" from "Whoville". Aunt Gina says he needed some "mormon horns" until his real ones came in.

This picture of coarse is Daddy's handiwork. Dad can't wait to show everyone this Ute Fan to be and his future football game buddy.

This was my outfit! Totally boy! That day we were heading up to see his Great Grandma Arline so he had to look cute!

Okay, this was mine too! It was last Saturday when it was all cold and rainy! He needed a beany...and a matching shirt...and matching stripped pants...and matcing blue socks! Too cute!

This is Grandma and Grandpa's cute dinosaur thermal outfit they got from Target. They put him in whenever he comes to visit..or has no clothes left thanks to unexpected blow-outs and spit-ups.
No comments:
Post a Comment