Monday, October 22, 2007

Testing The Video Features


I just wanted to test the blogspot's video features by using this cute clip of Aunt Gina playing with Carson. She was lifting him up and down and he was smiling and enjoying himself. As she sat him down, he was still smiling, but when she brought him back up, he had a HUGE frown on his face. We laughed for a minute about how cute it was and so I ran and grabbed my camera hoping he would do the same thing again. I got a couple of pictures before I started to film, but the first one I got him frowning, but it wasn't a good face shot. That is where the second picture came from. Poor thing! He calmed down a little, and so I started to film hoping he would frown before he started another tizzy fit, but it was too late! I know that was his way of saying, "mom I'm tired." I swear at the end of this video, he does call out for his moma!! I will just pretend he did. :)


No comments: