Monday, October 22, 2007

How Fast They Grow



I looked at the difference between these pictures and I can't believe how much Carson has changed. You hear people tell you all of the time, "they grow up so fast," and I sit there and nod my head with politeness. I think it's my stubbornness that I have that stops me from actually believing that fact. In the first picture we took it was at the hospital on Monday, Aug. 13. We were laughing because his hat was too big. Now his hat is too tight for his head! It won't even fit around his ears! I guess you can say we laughed at that too. I just thought it would be fun to show everyone the difference 2 months and 11 days can make!

1 comment:

Park Family said...

Just wait until he turns 1 and you compare pictures. It will proably make you cry...

-Kirstin