
This past Sunday we blessed Carson! He did so well. He was a perfect little angel through the whole thing, including the get together afterwards. Dave and I are amazed about how happy Carson always seems to be. Carson seems so excited about life, just like his Dad. Dave did a great job! He was so nervous. Everyone who sat on our bench probably felt it shaking, thanks to Dave's leg bouncing up and down. He definitely had inspiration from the Holy Ghost. Carson and I love him so much and are grateful for everything he does! We also want to thank all of our friends and family members. We were so happy to see everyone that came. Carson is so blessed to have so many people there to love and support him. Dave and I are so grateful for all the people who had to get up so early, either to drive a long way or get kids ready so that they could come and support Carson. I know how hard it is to either travel with a baby or to get one ready. I can't imagine how Kirstin or Angela do it, but they do. I just want to thank my parents who were so kind to let us use their home and to help with getting everything prepared for that special day. I felt the spirit so strong. Dave and I love all of you guys so much!

1 comment:
My boy is the greatest!
Post a Comment