




As you all know, it took Dave and I quite a while to get Carson to learn how to sleep on his own. My sister in law, Kirstin, gave me the advice to get him attached to a blanket and a stuffed animal for some security. It has helped out a lot. Here is Carson's teddy bear "Mr. Teddy". I know, that is the best name that we could come up with. His first name is Freddy, so we always say, "you ready, Freddy?" when we are on our way out the door or putting both of them to bed.I love how Carson falls asleep! Dave and I love going into his room after he falls asleep for his naps or for bed. We always find him in the funniest positions. I am sure that all babies move around in their sleep, but it is still a lot of fun to see what he gets himself into. We have discovered that if Carson falls asleep on his side or his stomach, he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night at all. I think it gives him a sense of security.
We love our funny little boy!

4 comments:
What a sweetie! I would let Addi sleep on her belly from the beginning because she slept so great that way. At first I was nervous, but I would always check on her. I have noticed when my kids slept on their back, they jumped a lot. They are funny, Addi likes to sleep with her knees up to her chest when she is on her belly. I can't wait for our lil kiddies to meet each other!
Ps. you pg is cute!!
Carson is adorable....just wait until you can't go anywhere without that blanket and bear...you might not like my advice so much then....hahaha.
He is so precious looking! I love that little bear of his. He is getting so big and I've only known him for like 6 months. Can't wait for you guys to move in!
That is cute. I love that bear, where did you get it? Well it is good to know Berkie isn't the only one who has a Woobie. I was acctually thinking of doing a blog on hers also. Sometimes it drives me crazy and I hope we never lose it but it does help out. Carson is a cutie.
Post a Comment