Monday, June 9, 2008

Carson's First Bees Game





Tonight for FHE, we decided that it would be fun to take Carson to his very first Bees game. My Dad, my Uncle Norm, Gina and Beau came a long as well. Carson loved it. Even though he had no idea what was going on down on the field, he loved being outside around all the people. We love the nice weather too! It's been so nice to be able to get out of the house more and do fun things together as a family.
We had some people who sat behind us who had twins that were 2 years old. They were so adorable! Their names were Jackson and Carson. So, we were happy to make some friends. Carson loved watching them climb the stairs and swing on the railings. They weren't behind us very long, but it was fun to meet new people.
Carson was intrigued with the whole atmosphere and we had a very fun time hanging out at the ball game.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

AAARRHHH Matee! What a cute pirate!

The Oldroyd's said...

I was going to say what Jamie beat me to. What a cute pirate. Carson looks like a little boy now, not just a baby. Isn't it crazy how they do that all of the sudden? He is very handsome.

The Whitney's said...

Bee's games are the best! I just went to my first game too. Carson is such a handsome young boy. I'm excited for you guys to move in to our apartments in a couple of weeks.

Liz said...

So cute! I know everyone says this over and over, but Carson is so adorable. Steven slept through his first game and Sarah ignored the baseball, but it's always nice to get out.

Sheri said...

Hi Christine, this is Brandon's wife, Sheri. Thanks for your comment on our blog. You're free to leave one anytime! I LOVE comments. I am loving your blog, especially all the amazing pictures of your super cute little boy. It's fun to read the happenings of a new mom. Sometimes I forget what it was like back when I just had one baby. You really do have some great pictures, but I guess that's not hard with such an adorable subject. Brandon says hi and dittos my comments.