First of all, I would like to say thanks to Kirstin for tagging me. I never know what to fill out on these things!!
{3 joys}
1- Dave and Carson (My boys)
2- Chocolate
3- Sleeping in, which is now impossible
{3 fears}
1- Spiders
2- Walking in the dark. I can sleep in it, but every light goes on in the house one after the other until I safely reach my bedroom again
3- Driving in the snow/fog
{3 goals}
1- To run a marathon....hey I can dream
2- To lose more weight
3- To do more journaling and scrapbooking
{3 current obsessions}
1- Facebook. A lot of my friends are on there and it's so fun to keep in contact with everyone
2- Blogging
3- To have have more obsessions
{random fact about me...}
I am the princess and the pea. I cannot sleep unless I don't have any wrinkles in the sheets or in my clothes underneath me. I'm weird
{i tag}
Everyone who reads my blog that hasn't been tagged yet
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love your comments, And I am the same way I always have a hard time filling these things out, for instance I had a hard time coming up with Joys. I think I am pretty joyful but gee ask me to make a list and I go blank.
We need to do the zoo soon I will be in touch. Carson will love the train or the new carosel.
Happy dad's day to Dave! His first one!!!
I made the header on my blog and the layout I got from thecutestblogontheblock.com
Post a Comment