I love the things that Carson will get into. He gets into everything now. I am a nominee of the Mother of The Year award because he is even opening up cabinets where the cleaning products are. The other day though, Dave and I were in the living room watching TV and Carson crawls around the corner, into the kitchen and out of our sight. This lasted about 15 seconds. Before we knew it he was into my sister and brother-in-laws plant! I have officially decided that we won't be buying any plants for our apartment or when we get a house anytime soon. It's so funny how fast he is now at crawling. He loves going into the bathroom and when he sees that the door is open, he bolts for it. He's so funny.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Dirt-y Boy
I love the things that Carson will get into. He gets into everything now. I am a nominee of the Mother of The Year award because he is even opening up cabinets where the cleaning products are. The other day though, Dave and I were in the living room watching TV and Carson crawls around the corner, into the kitchen and out of our sight. This lasted about 15 seconds. Before we knew it he was into my sister and brother-in-laws plant! I have officially decided that we won't be buying any plants for our apartment or when we get a house anytime soon. It's so funny how fast he is now at crawling. He loves going into the bathroom and when he sees that the door is open, he bolts for it. He's so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
the fun has only just begun....from a mother of 3 little boys with Carson like tendencies don't take your eyes off that boy.
Good luck on the move let us know if we can help.
I still think Carson is the cutest kid ever. Wait until he sticks his hand in his diaper to give YOU a treat:)
He is SOOO cute. I love his eyes. Fun story. :-)
that's so true...anything that is forbidden is the most attractive to them! Whenever we leave the bathroom door open too...it won't be 2 seconds before Cole has taken off toward it. I heard you guys were moving in by us...can't wait! It will be fun! It seems like everyone is leaving us so I'm glad at we'll have someone we know around!
Have to agree with Tiff:) He is a cutie!! Just wait until he is walking. Fun!
Post a Comment