Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Favorite Things Carson Does

I thought that I would share a few of my favorite things that Carson does. I want to do this because I have heard mom's say that they forget some of the funny things that their kids do while they're little. Yet I have so many pictures of everything, that I may not forget. I am a pictureholic!

1. Carson loves to peek at you if you are calling him from under a table. He is always so happy to find you too.

2. He is so happy when he gets to go for a ride in his stroller. He sits up straight and on the edge of his seat and tries to take everything in. He's so curious and loves to look at everything.

3. He walks around the coffee table or furniture and spits and razzes and blows in and out with the shhhh essshh sound. It's so funny. We always have to wipe off everything. The noises he makes are so cute. Recently he has started making really cute squeaking noises.

4. Ever since Dave's graduation, we've had his balloons hanging around the house. He seriously knows what they are. He will be holding it and when he let's it go, he throws himself back against me or dad and watches it float up to the ceiling. Then, he will reach up for it and go, "ba." It's so cute! These balloons in this picture are from when Aunt Gina won Employee of the Month. Carson joined in the celebration.

5. I love how he plays with his hair. One minute it's all crazy and the next he looks like a missionary! He plays with it all of the time. He'll play with his hair while he's eating either a bottle or at his high chair. He also plays with my hair when he's drinking his bottle. I like my hair being played with so I'll take what I can get.

6. He is so smart. He knows how to open the drawer of the end table at my sister's house. He knows it's open and he opens it as if he hopes to find something new he can play with inside.

7. If he is at the coffee table and he can't get to the couch, he will reach down and try to pick up your leg because he knows it's used as a bridge to get where he wants to go. Here he is reaching for my leg! He's so funny!

8. This shouldn't be one of my favorite things but whenever we tell him no, he starts to laugh. Just the start of a mischievous future. He'll run towards something he knows he'll get told no to and he stops to look at you so he can see your expression on your face or see what you're going to say. Then if you disapprove, he runs even faster towards it and then you say, "Carson, no no" he starts to laugh. Silly boy! This picture he is laughing because I told him no no for biting.

9. Carson is a crasher! He just plays and plays and plays and then he crashes. It's like he holds out for his naps so long. He'll crash anywhere, yet he is a very light sleeper at night.

10. It's incredible how much he shows his love for mom and dad. Dave and I went to game 4 for the Jazz vs. the Rockets and Carson had fallen asleep at my parent's house. We put him in his carseat and buckled him in and he didn't budge. When we got him home and in bed, a couple minutes later he started to cry. Dave went to get him and when Dave picked him up, he shreaked with excitement and gave him a tight squeeze around his neck. He fell back asleep, yet he still kept on waking up and crying, so I went in there and he did the same thing to me, and fell asleep. He slept the rest of the night. I know how much he loves us and we love him too! I know that his picture of Carson and I is on my mother's day blog, but this is really one of the only pictures I have with him. I need to get more.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Holy cow...he is so so cute! I can't believe he is walking around stuff. That is awesome! They grow up too fast.
BTW, I like the blue page.

Park Family said...

I am glad you are writing so much down, I wish I had done that more with jackson and even the twins.

Liz said...

What a precious blog! He is so adorable and is getting so big.

Jen said...

Cute pictures! Do you have photoshop? You'll have to teach me how you do that - they are way cute!