We are so excited that this day finally came. Today Dave graduated from David Eccles School of Business with his Bachelor's Degree in Marketing. He also got his Minor in Spanish. We couldn't be more happy or more excited for him. I think that we are happy that we'll have a dad and a husband home a little more. He is planning on working for a while and he's considering about going back to get his Master's Degree, which would be good for him to do if that is what he wants to do. Carson and I will support him in any decision he makes! I threw Dave a graduation BBQ even though there was no BBQing involved. Carson and I have been sick the last two weeks, so we made it easier on ourselves. We did croissant sandwiches and had everyone help bring the side dishes. It was in the park down the street from my parent's house. It was a lot of fun. Dave had no clue! Thank you all for keeping it a secret. He was so surprised when we arrived to the park. The Mangum's van is what gave it away when we were coming closer to the park. He goes, "Hey, that looks like the Mangum's van"! And is was. Then he said, "Wait a minute, what did you do"? It was really funny.
I just want to thank everyone for coming to support Dave. It was so nice to have the turn out that we did considering I was a procrastinator and didn't give everyone a lot of notice. I want to thank all of Dave's family and my family for your help in setting things up and providing food. The get together wouldn't have been as big as a success if it weren't for all of you. Everyone offered to bring something, but luckily I didn't need everyone's help. I want to thank Dave's friends for being so awesome! It means a lot to us for you to come and support our family events. We love all of you!





5 comments:
Congrats Dave....and way to go Christine my boys had a great time.
Congrats Dave!!!
Congratulations Davey!! Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate!
thanks for inviting us to celebrate with you! congrats dave!
Hey congrats Dave. Thanks so much for inviting us. I am sorry that we couldn't make it. That is one bad thing about Ryan's work he misses a lot of things. and I did have to work also. I was going to try to come but I haven't felt well. Hope you all had fun and we are so happy for you. We'll have to come and see you guys. Congrats again.
Post a Comment