Monday, May 19, 2008

Good News

I just wanted to let everyone know that Dave and I have an apartment waiting for us at the Windwood Apartments! We are so excited. Our move in date is July 1, so we are very happy about it. As you all know, we have been living with my sister Gina and her husband Beau until one of the apartments opened up. They are so convenient and right in between both of our jobs. Not to mention, they are cheaper than anywhere we could find here in Salt Lake. It will be nice to live in an apartment for a little while longer until we save enough for a house. I also have some good news. I got a raise at the hospital, so I have quit the surgery center. I only make 20 cents less instead of 2.50 less and I will make up the extra with the call I take. My last day is May 23, then it's off to the hospital. I enjoy the hospital so much more. I complained about it all of the time before and after I had Carson, but after going to another place, I realized how much I missed it and all of the people there, so going to that surgery center was an eye opener for me. It made me realize I had it good at Jordan Valley. I am so sad that I can't quite stay at home with Carson full time yet, but I will only work Monday and Tuesday and I'm on call from 11p-7a on Tuesday night then I'm done the rest of the week. I will only have to take one Saturday every 2 months, so it won't be so bad. Things are definitely looking up for us!

5 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Congrats! You're lucky, you'll have the best neighbors ever!
Which building are you in?

Jamie said...

Cool!!, now we can get to know each other better. More fun people to hang out with.

Park Family said...

That is awesome!!

The Whitney's said...

We cannot wait to have you in our apartments! It will be so much fun.

Miranda Whitney said...

Yeah! welcome to the apatments :)