Today, my sister and I took Carson to visit his Grandpa at work. My dad is an English teacher out at Cyprus High School. That is where my brother in law Doug M. went to school. He didn't know my dad though. My dad was so excited to see his daughters....yeah right, he was excited to see his grandson. He is getting summer fever and is so excited for his summer break so he can help my mom watch Carson on the days I work. So, for something different, we went and got Subway and ate in the teacher's lounge and showed Carson off to all of my dad's co-workers. It was a really fun adventure for all three of us.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Visiting Grandpa
Today, my sister and I took Carson to visit his Grandpa at work. My dad is an English teacher out at Cyprus High School. That is where my brother in law Doug M. went to school. He didn't know my dad though. My dad was so excited to see his daughters....yeah right, he was excited to see his grandson. He is getting summer fever and is so excited for his summer break so he can help my mom watch Carson on the days I work. So, for something different, we went and got Subway and ate in the teacher's lounge and showed Carson off to all of my dad's co-workers. It was a really fun adventure for all three of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aren't grandparents the best. I feel so lucky that my kids have so many of them.
Post a Comment