



I just want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's I know who actually read this blog. We had a really fun day. Carson and Dad made me breakfast in bed. Barbie Princess Eggo waffles with some eggs. As all of you know, Dave and I have been dieting (eating better) so he also cut me up a cheese stick as well to get all of my protein in for the day! Dave has lost 7 lbs and I've lost around 9 or 10. It doesn't look like it for me, but Dave is starting to look awesome...he always has. Anyway, we went to church and I got a rose for Mother's Day. Then we came home and got ready to watch the Jazz game. It was a really good game, so I didn't mind watching it at all. Carson and Dave got me each a card and Carson even signed his! It's so cute! That is why he had pen on his face the whole day! I got a mug that you freeze in the freezer so your drink stays nice and cold. The movie Secondhand Lions. I loved that movie. Dave and I saw it on TV the other day and I asked him why we didn't own it. He takes good notes, doesn't he? Then Carson got me a certificate to go get my hair done and to go tanning. I am albino white. I need some color! I don't tan much, but I thought I'd go and get started on it while the weather is still fluctuating. But, my most favorite gift that I got were magnetic frames for my locker at work. Everyone has pictures of thier kids on or in their locker and I wanted some so I can show my little boy off. Now I get to hang his pictures on the front of my locker at work for everyone to see!
I am so lucky to be a mom and have the two best boys in my life! They help me get through everything! Carson is so awesome! He's so smart and he's so happy all of the time, which is still an example to me. I need to be happier. Dave helps me out so much and is always so willing to get up with Carson in the middle of the night. I am so grateful to have them in my life.

1 comment:
you are a great mom and I am glad you enjoyed you first mothers day. Just wait until Carson can sing to you in primary....this was Jackson's first time singing for me on Mother's Day....it is priceless!!
Post a Comment