Today Carson knee crawled for the first time. He has been army crawling for a while, but has now learned how to get up on his knees and crawl. It's funny because he gets frustrated with it really easily since he can army crawl a lot faster. I will chase him around and tell him "I'm going to get you" and he'll get down off of his knees and army crawl a lot faster. He's so funny because while I am chasing him, he'll stop and turn over onto his side to see where I'm at with a big smile on his face. He is so cute! It makes me laugh every time because they don't quite get the concept that if they do that, someone will catch them for sure. I am so proud that he is crawling on him knees now. It's funny how babies will do things in all different patterns.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Crawling
Today Carson knee crawled for the first time. He has been army crawling for a while, but has now learned how to get up on his knees and crawl. It's funny because he gets frustrated with it really easily since he can army crawl a lot faster. I will chase him around and tell him "I'm going to get you" and he'll get down off of his knees and army crawl a lot faster. He's so funny because while I am chasing him, he'll stop and turn over onto his side to see where I'm at with a big smile on his face. He is so cute! It makes me laugh every time because they don't quite get the concept that if they do that, someone will catch them for sure. I am so proud that he is crawling on him knees now. It's funny how babies will do things in all different patterns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment