Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And The Fun Begins


On Monday (May 19th) I sat there and told a nurse that I work with that I have never seen Carson throw a tantrum. I should've knocked on wood. Today was Carson's first little tantrum. I was at Ikea with my sister and some friends and he was playing with a water bottle. I had to pry it away from him to go and change his diaper and he threw a fit! He started kicking his legs and he scream and screeched a little, until I got him and the diaper bag on the move. Then, later on today I took him away from my sister's dinner table and she has a table runner he tugs on. I am so afraid he'll pull it off with the table decor with it, hitting him in the head. He was on his feet and I was holding his hands and he started jumping and screaming because he was so upset that I took him away from all of his fun. Now all he has to do is learn how to say no and we'll all be in trouble.

3 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Ha ha, sorry but it's funny to a mom who has two toddlers.
J and I were just talking the other day, and saying it's a good thing God makes toddlers so cute, otherwise we would kill them!
Good luck:)

Jamie said...

How funny to hear, Addi started last week (sreaming). It drives me nuts!! Welcome to the tantrum stage, like Tiff said, "good thing our kids are soo cute! Gotta love all these "fun" stages!!

Park Family said...

Oh so much fun. Jackson once had a melt down in the target parking lot. He laid right down on the ground and starting throwing a fit. Another wonderful milestone.