Thursday, December 20, 2007

Teething At Four Months

I can't believe that Carson is already teething! The past 3 days he has been so fussy, slobbery and tired. I didn't put two and two together until today. I looked at his gums and sure enough, there is a little tooth poking through! I stuck my finger in his mouth and he chopped on it pretty hard. I felt something sharp and hard. He also started to cry because of him chopping down on my finger over that tooth. I gave him a little tylenol and I put his teething rings in the fridge so they were cold when I gave them to him. I have been putting him in his Snugli because he won't let me put him down anywhere! Not even in his exersaucer, which he usually can stay in for quite some time. He will sit there in the Snugli and have that huge teething ring in his mouth with a huge smile on his face. I think he really likes the cold. I know that he's been chomping on things and slobbering lately, but I thought that was just a normal thing for a baby to do...somewhat. His slobbering has gotten a lot worse the past few days, so that was a huge hint. I am so proud again, of this fun, yet loud milestone!

No comments: