As you all know, Carson is four months old now. He is getting so big. We took him to the doctor today to get his four month check up. He weighs 16 pounds, 12 ounces. The doctor told us his eyes will probably stay blue. He also said that his strength is advanced for his age. He is really amazed how strong Carson is. He said he may be an early walker. We will see! We hope, but then I want him to stay a baby forever! I also need to put Carson on his tummy a lot more. It was just hard because he spit up so much, but now that he's on a bottle, he really hasn't spit up. I am glad Dave came with me today because the poor thing got his shots again. He did really well. He didn't cry. He fussed like he does when he gets tired, but he didn't cry. We are so proud of him. He is such a good boy! I am also proud of him because after he woke up from his nap today, he took a bottle from me! I was ecstatic! I am glad he didn't want to nurse. It's sad in a way to break that bond, but yet I am so happy because now, I can give him to Dave in the morning and he can get a bottle ready and feed him while I sleep!! Hallelujah! I know I did many posts about his bottle feeding, but this is for sure the last anyone will hear of it because he's on a bottle and that's it! It finally happened! I am still grateful that Dave gave him a blessing. We are so happy that Carson is doing so well!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Four Months Old
As you all know, Carson is four months old now. He is getting so big. We took him to the doctor today to get his four month check up. He weighs 16 pounds, 12 ounces. The doctor told us his eyes will probably stay blue. He also said that his strength is advanced for his age. He is really amazed how strong Carson is. He said he may be an early walker. We will see! We hope, but then I want him to stay a baby forever! I also need to put Carson on his tummy a lot more. It was just hard because he spit up so much, but now that he's on a bottle, he really hasn't spit up. I am glad Dave came with me today because the poor thing got his shots again. He did really well. He didn't cry. He fussed like he does when he gets tired, but he didn't cry. We are so proud of him. He is such a good boy! I am also proud of him because after he woke up from his nap today, he took a bottle from me! I was ecstatic! I am glad he didn't want to nurse. It's sad in a way to break that bond, but yet I am so happy because now, I can give him to Dave in the morning and he can get a bottle ready and feed him while I sleep!! Hallelujah! I know I did many posts about his bottle feeding, but this is for sure the last anyone will hear of it because he's on a bottle and that's it! It finally happened! I am still grateful that Dave gave him a blessing. We are so happy that Carson is doing so well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jackson was also strong for his age he was sitting up all by himself before he was 6 months old and he walked at 10 1/2 months so look out your world changes when they start to walk.
-kirstin
PS glad the whole bottle battle is a thing of the past.
Post a Comment