Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sweet Potatoes



On December 21, we started to feed Carson some baby food. We have been giving him rice cereal for a couple of weeks now, and decided it was time to introduce him to some veggies. Kirstin gave me some extra baby food that she had left over from when the twins were eating it. So, we gave him Sweet Potatoes. He loves them. He did really well with them. He is so funny. I didn't know they would be so messy, considering I am a first time mom, so we had all of his clothes on. Luckily, with some Shout, we got all the potatoes out!! Since then, I have learned to keep him in his diaper. It is so funny because it will be all over his mouth and he will stick his hands in his mouth then rub his eyes. We are always prepared with nice warm wash cloths for him after he is all done eating. He now has 2 teeth that have broken through, so he will be eating solids before we know it!! He's growing too fast.

1 comment:

Park Family said...

I remember those days well. My boys were all messy eaters. We would find food in their hair and even in their ears. They grow out of it around 3 years old. Just wait until he figures out how fun it is to blow the sweet potatoes right back at you.

-Kirstin