Okay, now he'll take a bottle from his dad at home. I should have been more patient to blog about the whole bottle fiasco. I used to top him off before bed, but we stuck a bottle of my milk into his mouth when he was falling asleep so he would learn not to depend on me now for bed. I am so happy this is all happening, but he does get his shots tomorrow so I'm wondering how he will react to the bottle. I'll let you all know how it goes...if you aren't sick of hearing about this bottle fun!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
The Millionth Blog
Okay, now he'll take a bottle from his dad at home. I should have been more patient to blog about the whole bottle fiasco. I used to top him off before bed, but we stuck a bottle of my milk into his mouth when he was falling asleep so he would learn not to depend on me now for bed. I am so happy this is all happening, but he does get his shots tomorrow so I'm wondering how he will react to the bottle. I'll let you all know how it goes...if you aren't sick of hearing about this bottle fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment