Carson is so strong. That is one thing I know that Dave and I are both very proud of. I know all parents are proud of the smallest things, but I think this is a very big milestone for him. He is starting to sit up pretty well. After a few seconds he will start to lean forward. It is so cute how he wobbles to keep his balance. He loves to sit and stand up. When I change his diaper, he cries because he sits there and does crunches trying to get himself to sit up. So, I let him and took some cute photos. I am sure he will be sitting up in no time.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Sitting Up...Well Sort Of
Carson is so strong. That is one thing I know that Dave and I are both very proud of. I know all parents are proud of the smallest things, but I think this is a very big milestone for him. He is starting to sit up pretty well. After a few seconds he will start to lean forward. It is so cute how he wobbles to keep his balance. He loves to sit and stand up. When I change his diaper, he cries because he sits there and does crunches trying to get himself to sit up. So, I let him and took some cute photos. I am sure he will be sitting up in no time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment