Dave and Carson in front of the out house
Mom and Carson in front of the tree house
I have to admit, Dave and I both didn't want to go to "the property". It was the last thing we wanted to do since we didn't know how Carson would deal with the long car ride and the fact we were leaving to go to St. George this coming Tuesday. Dave's Grandpa and Grandma Petty own about 15 acres of land up Spanish Fork Canyon in Duchesne County. Dave and I didn't decide to go until after our fishing trip around 11:00 pm. Dave knew that he would regret not going up with his family from Missouri that he never gets to see. It's also walking down Memory Lane for Dave and his family, so we went. I have to say that we actually had a really fun time up there. Carson did awesome. He didn't cry once on the way or coming home from the property. He stayed awake until we got to Spanish Fork and then slept until we got to the property. Then he slept all the way home from the property, so we were all happy campers.
We got to see Big George (the camper), the treehouse, huts made from sticks by Dave and his brothers and sisters, and his cousins, the outhouse with the moon on the door, and the random trailor top and some blue barrels.





1 comment:
glad you had fun at the property....
Post a Comment