Monday, July 7, 2008

Airplanes



Here is a little story about Carson that I hope will bring a little laughter to everyone who reads this. Carson happens to be in love with airplanes. I really need to get him some toy ones because he loves them. When we are outside they always fly over our heads and he doesn't miss one. I swear he can hear them before we do! Every time he hears one, he looks up and reaches his right arm up to the sky and goes, "whoah" in baby language.

This morning when I pulled him out of his crib to take to Grandma and Grandpa's house he was still sleeping. He lied his head back on my shoulder as we walked out of the apartment and out the door. I started climbing up the stairs and down the pathway as an airplane flew overhead. I stopped for a second to see what Carson would do. Sure enough, Carson with his eyes still shut, lifts his head off my shoulder and reaches up with his right arm towards the sky and looked up. As soon as the airplane had lost it's noise in the distance, he lied his head back onto my shoulder as we continued to the car.

Like I said before, he doesn't miss one airplane!

3 comments:

Park Family said...

that is so sweet. We'll have to keep the airplane thing in mind for this big first birthday coming up.

Anonymous said...

Christine, The airplane story is so endearing, especially how he wakes up to look up and falls right back to sleep. Carson is a cutie pie with such personality.

Jamie said...

He is ALL boy!!! =)