I have to admit, our family loves Wal-Mart! I can find everything there for cheaper than anywhere else...well, almost everything. Sometimes Carson and I will go there just to look around for something to do. We usually need something there though. Carson is to that age where he has started to learn how to mimic, so he has learned how to wave.
As we walk through Wal-Mart, he waves at everyone that we pass, missing an occasional few. It has really started bringing me out of my shell. I am a shy person enough as it is and it's always been hard for me to warm myself up to people. I have never talked to more strangers in my life. We also get many smiles, laughs and waves back.
Now if I were to wave at everyone in Wal-Mart, they'd all think I was crazy. It makes it so much sweeter for people to get a hello from a sweet baby boy like Carson.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment