Monday, January 28, 2008
A Thing Of The Past
For the past 5 and a half months of Carson's life....okay his whole life, he has loved to be swaddled. It has been nice because it would help him fall asleep pretty quick, as long as he was rocked to sleep. That is another subject that needs to be fixed. But the past few days, Carson has been throwing a fit when we start wrapping him up in his swaddle blanket. I just thought that maybe he is just having a harder time wanting to go to sleep. Who wants to take naps? Wait, a sec...I do! I love naps. Anyways, Carson was screaming today when I swaddled him and I went in, unwrapped him, and walked back out. The screaming stopped immediately and his eyes shut before I could walk out of the room again. I picked him up and he slept on my shoulder for a minute, which is not like him. He is so squirmy when he's awake and he doesn't really want to cuddle. He wants to go, go , go. I let him fall deeper asleep and then I lied him down and tucked a blanket around him. I am glad that he is starting to wing off the swaddle blanket because it was getting too small for him and he couldn't stick his legs straight out. It's just something else to make his mommy sad because he is growing up too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope little Carson is feeling better. I know it is so sad that they grow to fast. But you have some good times in store. Even though you miss that little baby stage as they grow they are so much.
-Kirstin
That's funny about the swaddling. We swaddled Kaidence until she was 8 months old. We just got a bigger blanket so she couldn't get her arms out.
Post a Comment