Now that Carson has his two teeth, he is starting to slobber, chomp and suck really hard on anything he can get his hands on. So, I think pretty soon his top two teeth will be coming in. Although it's hard when they are fussy, it is well worth it to see the character those teeth really bring to a baby. When he smiles, those two teeth poke out on that little baby smile and it's so fun to see.Dave started school this week. He has two classes on Monday and Wednesday and one class on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. So he has school every day. It's hard for him considering he comes home late on Monday and Wednesdays and then on the other days he has to stay later at work to catch up on the time he has missed.
I started my new job yesterday. It was hard! I was so nervous. They weren't extremely friendly, but with me being so shy that doesn't help either. It goes both ways. It was so different from what I am used to, but soon I will get the hang of it. Tomorrow I work with a doctor that I already worked with at Jordan Valley so it will be easier I think.
Like I said, change is hard, but we all need to go through it so life can get better.

No comments:
Post a Comment