Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tags

Here is a story about toys. You spend a lot of time looking for the right ones, a lot of money because batteries are not included, and you spend a lot of time wondering if it will help them to learn when they play with it. Well, in this house, toys are not as fun as the tags that come on them. I don't know what it is , but Carson loves the tags on anything that contains them. The past few days I have been watching to see what kind of things he grabs or plays with to prove my point.

Here is Carson playing with his little lion that came with the Bright Stars Arch toy he has...of coarse he goes for the tag.

Here is Carson after feeding him some sweet potatoes. The washcloth even has tags. He loved that!

And here is Carson again. He loves his exersaucer. He has lots of fun pictures of him smiling and being happy in it. If you don't believe me, go to my myspace page. Mostly all of the pictures I have on the little picture video is Carson in his exersaucer....pretty sad. Well, this is he favorite toy to play with. You can guess, it's because it has a tag on it.

1 comment:

Park Family said...

Jackson was like that. I remember Nana bought him a little stuffed animal at the zoo and he loved the tag and the plastic whiskers. Those little Park boys are an odd bunch. But I hear you on the toys. My kids would still rather play with whatever they can wrangle from a drawer than an actual toy.

-Kirstin