



Dave, Carson and I had a very fun new years eve. It was really nice to spend some time with his family. In order to keep Carson on his schedule, we had to leave before midnight. He didn't sleep on the way home, but when we got home, we made him a little bit of cereal and put him in his exersaucer and got to celebrate the coming of 2008 with us. We gave him lots of hugs and kisses and sent him to bed. Dave and I followed. I guess that once you have kids, the partying stops. Well, I have really never partied on New Year's Eve. Here are some pictures I took right at midnight. I was saying "happy new year, Carson" to him while taking some pictures. I got some cute ones. Dave and I were talking about new year resolutions. Of coarse there is the typical one about losing weight and exercising everyday. Then by January 14, the resolutions are long gone. I hope that everyone can make some sort of change in their life for the better. That is the only type of resolution that I believe in. We hope all of our friends and family have a happy new year.

No comments:
Post a Comment