Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Decorations


Dave and I have spent the past 2 days getting our Christmas decorations up. Someone reading this would ask, "how in the heck could it take two days to put up decorations?". My answer to that is Dave. He started deep cleaning and organizing papers that we've had on our computer desk forever. Stuff that all needed to be done, but it sure put a few extra hours onto our decorating adventure. Carson, as always, takes a little of my time out of my day due to feedings. This is our finished work. Dave and I both decided we hated our tree topper. He still doesn't believe me when I say I bought the cheapest one to make him happy. It's not bad, but it's really dull. Carson loves to look at the lights. I am glad he is small enough so we won't have to worry about things getting pulled off just yet. It was a fun family night of watching Chuck and finishing decorating for Christmas.

3 comments:

Park Family said...

Jackson is with me and he says hi. We both love the picture of your tree.

-Kirstin & Jackson

Shi said...

Wow…you would never know you just had a kid…Sooooo jealous! I haven’t had a kid yet and I don’t even look as good as you! That little Carson is the most adorable thing ever!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.