Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Can't Resist

I know I just posted a blog about the house, but I wanted to share a story or two with everyone. I know a lot of you know this, but if you keep talking to Dave while he is falling asleep, you can get some pretty crazy things that come out of his mouth. I remember one night when we were first married I was talking to him about work or something and he said, "do you know you can pump water from the Great Salt Lake to your house?" It was hilarious! He's said some other things like "write "the" above it" and I that was just said while he was asleep. He also screamed out the name Rosy because it was a name of the girl clown that was chasing him.

Two nights ago topped all of everything he has ever said. All of the sudden he just screamed out, "I'm Altima!"

I guess he's a nice, flashy Nissan or something, but that was awesome. It made me laugh and I had to share and embarrass the crap out of him. He'll deny it, but it's my word against his, right?

2 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

That is so funny. Ryan use to always talk in his sleep when he was tired. But now he is so use to weird sleeping schedules, he doesn't do it much anymore.

Jim and Jana Bramble said...

That is awesome. i will definitely use it against him.