We can officially celebrate because Dave and I just closed today on our house! We are really excited and we are eager to get in there and fix it up to make it our own. I told Dave that no one can see it until we get it all fixed up, but what the heck! It's not going to be in the condition it's in 6 months from now. All of you are more than welcome to stop by anytime you want! If you need the address, leave your email in the comments and I'll email it to you so some freak show doesn't come on here and read where we live.
Thank you all for being so excited for us and offering your help and we may need as much as we can get, even if it's way after we move in.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want it! So I totally remembered when Dave found out about my internship. I told him when he came home teaching. I'm quite brainless sometimes!
Congrats again!!
I want to come see it asap, let me know when you have some free time. :-)
Post a Comment