Hey Everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that the bank accepted our offer for the home. We are closing the 24th of April and possibly moving in on the 27th of April. We aren't 100 percent sure on that though. They said it could be May 5. We are in a lease for the apartments until the end of June so if any of you know anyone who is looking for an apartment, we hope to find someone who can take our lease for 2 months and they can even stay in there longer.
We are really excited. I really haven't been blurting it out to everyone considering how scared I am. I will probably have to work more and so I haven't been to excited about that, but it will be worth it in the long run, I guess. We also might put our purple car (Mazda 3) up for sale if anyone is interested, let me know. I am more nervous than excited because it's going to be a lot of work, but we are excited to make it our own home though.
I just want to thank everyone for their excitement for us. I am really sad to be leaving the 12th ward. It's the only ward that I or we have ever had friends in. Seriously! We love our neighbors, but they are all starting to move out and go get into homes. I guess change is a good thing and it's something that we need to except in our lives. I don't deal with it well, but it will be good. I just want to thank everyone for their offers on helping with the home and we'll accept a lot of them, I am sure. We need lots of help. I hope everyone will come and see it after we get some things done and clean it up a bit.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Congratulations! We will miss you. Let us know when and where we can help you guys!
Hurray! I'm so excited everything went through ok! Congratulations!
Congrats. I am sorry I didn't get to congratulate you last night but we were a little bit out of control. Not my most stellar day as a mom that is for sure. Can't wait to see the new place, and you're right a lot of work and a lot of fun!!
Congrats! That is so exciting! We will miss you! But what a fun adventure you will have:)
Congrats! That is awesome. Is this the house by your friend's parents? Well that will be so nice for you to have your own home. Let us know if you need anything. Congrats again.
That's so awesome! Congrats!! Not everyone is moving...ahem.
Can't wait to come and see it. Please let us help you move.
what a great birthday present for dave.
I agree about the 12th ward. it was hard for us to leave also. Good people in that ward. Now that I work with your bishop's son, I know what a great family that is too.
yay!! We are happy for you guys, but sad you are leaving us.
We would love to help!!!
YAY!!!! I am so happy for you. Let me know if you need help moving, or with anything else. I can even help out with on the fly babysitting if you need it. Congrats, that is very exciting. I'm sorry this is so late, I've been bogged down lately.
See you Saturday!
Congrats! I can't wait to see it!! Let us know when you are moving for sure. I would love to help...I know how much it sucks to move and you can use all the help you can get! So seriously, let us know!
Congratulations on the new house, it is for sure exciting! When you get moved in we will come and visit you! We are hopefully closing on our house this next week, we are stoked! Good luck with everything, I'll keep my ears open for anybody looking for an apartment!
Post a Comment