Every year on the Saturday before Easter, the Park family takes a day trip to Goblin Valley. Yep, we do the whole trip in one day. This year, Easter weekend was pretty rainy, so we went to Goblin Valley on Memorial Day. We have such a fun time watching all of the kids play in nothing but rocks and dirt. Every kids dream, right? Carson had a blast watching lizards in rocks and saying "oh crap" when Uncle Doug dropped his umbrella. That was the first time he had said it nice and clear. Considering Doug is a bishop, I was a little embarrassed more than usual, but oh well. At least it wasn't, "oh dit" like he's been saying lately. Carson surprises us every day and we sit and wonder where he picks things and words up.
We love going to Goblin Valley, but this year it took us 5 hours to get home because Spanish Fork Canyon was down to one lane for a couple of miles. So, Dave and I decided if we do go to Goblin Valley next year, we may do an over-nighter!
For some reason my pictures won't upload, so I am sad I can't show any, so Tiff, we'll need to talk!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I know what the "crap" was up with the traffic jam. An over nighter in Green River might be really fun and a lot less stressful.
Sounds like a lot of fun!
I have been having problems uploadig with blogger also. If you use picasa web albums you can get the html code and just paste it in. If you need help let me know.
One day i need to go back. I love Goblin Valley. It is so beautiful
hey send me your address! i would love to stop by with Alix one of these days to see you and Carson and your cute house! here is my email address: moshikoyagi@gmail.com. I am way excited for you!
Post a Comment