


I had to include this beautiful mud creation for everyone to see on my blog. The neighbor kids in Foxflower Court (my sister's nice culdesac) are very friendly...and very cute. Today they left this shoe box full of mud and beautifully arranged weeds on the front porch while Gina, Carson and I ran some errands. I thought it would be funny to make them that treat that you use chocolate pudding and blend up some oreo cookies without the cream and make it look like mud and dirt and put it in a flower pot. Then put some gummy worms and bugs in it and top it off with some fake flowers.The top of the box says: For our neighbors across the street, Just to be nice, Sorry we haven't introduced ourselves, Sincerely your neighbors across the street, the kids at (something)
The papers say: Hello, Sorry if you're allergic, We are glad someone moved in

3 comments:
yummy....
That is so cute! I think you should do that Oreo cookie desert thing. YUM!
PS It is sweet that they were concerned if you were allergic. Kids are so funny1
Post a Comment