Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dave's 30th Birthday

Dave just turned 30 years old today! It was a nice, relaxing day. We started off the day by making him breakfast. He really likes the cinnamon burst bread from Great Harvest, so we made french toast out of that. It was yummy! Then we watched conference. Before we went to my parent's house, we opened his gift from Carson. It was a Nunchuk. We sang happy birthday to him and we got to eat his favorite cake. German chocolate. Dave thought the nunchuk was for my parents Wii, but I (unfortunatley) bought him a Wii for his birthday/graduation because it was so expensive! No, it's really fun and we've really enjoyed it and it will be a lot of fun for Carson when he gets older...a lot older. By then they'll have something new and more exciting out probably. Then we went to family night and got to sing him and Randy happy birthday. I felt bad because his Wii doesn't come until this coming Friday, on the 11. I ordered it a couple of days before his birthday because I really debated on getting it for him or not. Dave is an awesome husband! He works so hard and we love him so much. We hope he had a great birthday!


1 comment:

Park Family said...

Happy Birthday Old Man!!!