.jpg)
Considering that Dave and I don't have the Internet, it has been an extreme challenge to blog. I am seriously having blogging with drawls! I just thought that I would do a quick update on the family with this post.
Dave is almost done with school! Woo hoo Dave! We are so excited for him. He graduates in a couple of weeks. May 2. He decided that he isn't going to walk, which makes me a little sad because he has worked so long and hard for this moment, but it will be nice not have to sit and listen to all the other names, I guess. He is still at Usana. He is kind of browsing right now for a marketing job so he can start getting some more experience in the field, but he has not turned in any applications. He really enjoys Usana, so I know that it will be hard for him to switch after he has worked there so long.
I am still working at the Utah Surgical Center and Jordan Valley. I have not gotten up the guts to quit the Surgery Center yet, but I hope I do it soon. It's been hard because I have some really good days there and some really bad days. At the hospital though, every day is a good day...or slightly bad, but never too bad. I got called off today (HOORRAYY) I mean, yeah I got called off and now I get to catch up on my wonderful blogging while Carson is asleep.
Carson is doing really well. He got a hold of my sister's plant yesterday and chewed up a leaf pretty good and ended up getting little spots all over his face. He is doing fine though. He hasn't gotten sick (knock on wood) since his croup and I hope and pray it stays that way. He is cruising! He lifts himself up onto furniture and walks around. His army crawling is getting faster and he's starting to pick up his knees, so he's getting there. He just got his 7th tooth, but who's counting, right? He's still saying "Uh-oh" to everything he drops. I'll be holding him and we'll walk down the hallway and if he sees one of his toys on the floor as we pass, he looks at it and says "Uh-oh". He is so interested in other people. I guess it runs in the family. Dave and I are huge people watchers. It's fun. He will watch someone some and pass and lean his whole body and head over to the side to keep on looking. Definitely not incognito. All babies do it, so I'm not worried.
We are still waiting for that apartment to open. We need to call a couple of people. Ann Whitney told us that a girl is getting married and should be moving out soon, so we're excited. I can't wait to have my own place again...even though it's been nice having some help around. Well, that's pretty much it. Nothing really new, but just thought I'd make an update for all of you who actually will read this novel. We are so lucky to have you guys as friends and family.
Dave is almost done with school! Woo hoo Dave! We are so excited for him. He graduates in a couple of weeks. May 2. He decided that he isn't going to walk, which makes me a little sad because he has worked so long and hard for this moment, but it will be nice not have to sit and listen to all the other names, I guess. He is still at Usana. He is kind of browsing right now for a marketing job so he can start getting some more experience in the field, but he has not turned in any applications. He really enjoys Usana, so I know that it will be hard for him to switch after he has worked there so long.
I am still working at the Utah Surgical Center and Jordan Valley. I have not gotten up the guts to quit the Surgery Center yet, but I hope I do it soon. It's been hard because I have some really good days there and some really bad days. At the hospital though, every day is a good day...or slightly bad, but never too bad. I got called off today (HOORRAYY) I mean, yeah I got called off and now I get to catch up on my wonderful blogging while Carson is asleep.
Carson is doing really well. He got a hold of my sister's plant yesterday and chewed up a leaf pretty good and ended up getting little spots all over his face. He is doing fine though. He hasn't gotten sick (knock on wood) since his croup and I hope and pray it stays that way. He is cruising! He lifts himself up onto furniture and walks around. His army crawling is getting faster and he's starting to pick up his knees, so he's getting there. He just got his 7th tooth, but who's counting, right? He's still saying "Uh-oh" to everything he drops. I'll be holding him and we'll walk down the hallway and if he sees one of his toys on the floor as we pass, he looks at it and says "Uh-oh". He is so interested in other people. I guess it runs in the family. Dave and I are huge people watchers. It's fun. He will watch someone some and pass and lean his whole body and head over to the side to keep on looking. Definitely not incognito. All babies do it, so I'm not worried.
We are still waiting for that apartment to open. We need to call a couple of people. Ann Whitney told us that a girl is getting married and should be moving out soon, so we're excited. I can't wait to have my own place again...even though it's been nice having some help around. Well, that's pretty much it. Nothing really new, but just thought I'd make an update for all of you who actually will read this novel. We are so lucky to have you guys as friends and family.

7 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
It's great to hear you guys are doing well. I hope you can have your own internet connection soon.
Hey you! did you have fun at the scrapbook expo?
I hope that apartment opens up it will be so fun to have another fun couple in the apartments. And Jer and I watch all the kids for free so you can look forward to that as well.
Hey Park family, we have met you a couple of times, at Oldroyds murder-mys. dinner, Kaidence's b-day. We were both pregnant around the same time. Hope u don't mind, I linked you through Tiff. Your baby is SO cute!! Anyway, that would be fun if you guys moved into the ward.
I love the shirts! What a cute family. I'm so happy for you that Dave is graduating. School is important, but it's so nice to be over with. :-)
I added you to my list. Is that ok? We can hopefully get to each other better:)!!
Post a Comment