Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mimicking


I forgot to add, that on my birthday, we started waving to Carson and he waved back. He doesn't do it all of the time, but I know that he is starting to mimic a lot of things that we do.

Lately we've been trying to teach him "Uh oh". When he drops a toy off of his highchair, he looks for it on the floor and then looks at me, and then back at the toy, waiting for me to say, "Uh oh". Then after a few rounds of fun, he'll look at it and when I don't answer right a way he says, "uh uh". So, he's getting there. It's so fun. It's incredible how fast they learn. One day they don't crawl, the next they do! He still isn't crawling yet, but he's pulling himself up on things onto his knees. He needs to figure the rest of it out and he will soon.

3 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I think he is the cutest kid ever!!

Miranda Whitney said...

Wow! he's getting so big, I love his adorable smile.

The Whitney's said...

He is super cute! It was nice to see you guys last night and hope to see you again soon.